Our Products & Services
- Boatlifts up to 180,000 lbs
- Retaining walls
- Vinyl seawalls
- Concrete seawalls
- Wood seawalls
Pricing & Estimates
- Contact us for a “free estimate” on your construction project.
- We perform an on-site visit that works with your schedule to discuss your project.
- We will provide a formal written proposal.
- We answer any questions, make changes, conduct follow-up meetings, etc. to ensure satisfaction with our proposal.
- We will work out a payment schedule that will coincide with our construction work.
- We submit all of the necessary local, state, and federal permits for your project.
- We will take before and after pictures demonstrating the phases of our work.
- A Company Owner will conduct a final inspection of your project to obtain a final sign-off on our work.
Our Tampa Bay marine construction designs are prepared in house which enables us to work closely with our clients to make any necessary changes to give the most efficient use of your waterfront property. Waterline uses state-of-the-art computer aided design (CAD) machines to design its boat-friendly marinas. Designs are transmitted to clients in PDF or JPG format. Waterline can construct all phases of your marine project. We have designed and built thousands of feet of seawalls including rip rap, wood retaining walls, vinyl seawalls and concrete seawalls. We have also built many dock and marina projects from commercial hotel and restaurant decks, buildings over the water to floating and fixed marinas.
We can provide all of your Tampa marine construction needs or work in conjunction with other companies in fulfilling a particular phase or portion of your project. We repair existing structures, do full tear-down and build new structures to your specifications. You will find that we are very flexible in designing our building plans to meet your specific needs.